Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another Week Without Daddy...

STREEEEETCHHH! - doesn't she look like Ryan?!?!
What we gonna do today mom?

Sleepy noodle! (I don't see how she doesn't break her back arching like that!
Ryan was gone again this week to UAB for a camp. It was Ellie and me in the mornings. These are some of the pics I took to send to Ryan. Today we also had Ellie's 4 month check up. She is now 12 lbs 7 oz and 24-1/4 inches long. Dr. Andy said she is doing great and we can start giving her rice cereal at night in her bottle. I guess I will attempt that tonight and see what happens! I am hoping that it will help her sleep through the night. She had to get 4 more shots today too and I HATE it! Ryan obviously couldn't go with me so I had to go by myself and hold her arms down while they stuck her. I felt like a traitor! She was just looking into my eyes the whole time like "Why Mommy? Why are you letting them do this to me?" It was pretty pitiful. But I was so proud of her because she only cried for a few seconds and then she seemed ok. I gave her a dose of Tylenol right before the shots so it kicked in quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment