Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Welcome to our Blog!


Well, I figured with a new baby coming any day now it would be a good idea to start a blog. Especially since we have several family members who live far away from us. This way we can hopefully keep you up to date with all the crazy things that are sure to come our way.


Ellie Caroline Pratt will hopefully make her grand entrance into our family very soon and we can't wait for all of you to meet her. I have all the time in the world for blogging now, I am sure it will be a completely different story once she is here, but I'll do my best to post pictures and notes as often as I can. If I can figure out the video camera you may even get to see some videos too! And if you think I am big in this picture, whoa...you should see me now - ha!

3 comments: