Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

























































































































Merry Christmas!!! It's our last Christmas with just us. Next year Ellie will be here. Mom and Justin stayed with us and we woke up very early to open presents and then headed over to Dad's house to celebrate with Dad, Emma, Sam and Adam. It was so much fun. Justin got me a new trash can, which I LOVE!!! I hated the one we had. Ryan got me a new laptop and printer which I desperately needed and he got a new TV for our bedroom, among lots of other great gifts. We had a great time all hanging out together and celebrating Christmas.















2 comments:

  1. ok, so, I totally have Blog Envy...I want a blog of my own! But what the heck would I blog about!? I pouting right now...and if I HAD a blog of my very own, what would it be called? Hmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to have a baby to blog....duh! Lot's of people do, look at Adam! You could post fun pics of outings with you and your friends, family, and funny things that happen to you! sort of like facebook but funner!

    ReplyDelete